Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Wordle V.S. Tagxedo

Wordle-
Wordle is kind of cool if your wanting to make kind of a cool word advertising project or a vocab list for english or something. However I kind of thought the scheme and color options of Wordle were a little bland.  Other than that I thought that Wordle was a pretty fun little activity.
(above is a screen shot example of the wordle that I made)

Tagxedo-
I think that Tagxedo was a really interesting and fun little word poster creator.  I really like the fact that you could choose what shape the words that you typed in would appear in.  And there was a lot more color choices for what your background and your words would appear in.  I thought that the colors were a lot more appealing.  Over all Tagxedo was my favorite word generator site.


No comments:

Post a Comment